RAINBOW HEALING COLOR ETERNITY RING
TODAY SPECIAL OFFER>>>BUY 2 ITEMS FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE STORE - GET 1 FREE (PLEASE SELECT 3 OR MORE PRODUCTS)
Rings symbolize ETERNITY, and this Rainbow Healing Color Eternity Ring is specially handmade of stainless steel and consists of conventional rainbow hues, which contribute to positivity, happiness, and commitment.
Rings now only are the greatest gift for a loved one, but also are the perfect gift one can give itself. There is no greater love than the one you have for yourself, so this ring perfectly emphasizes that!
All in all, it is a great addition to all fashion combinations - whether daily or for the night, and also the colors of the rainbow define the power that lies in our souls.
Meaning of the 7 Colors of the Rainbow:
- Red is used in almost every culture to designate warning or danger while also representing love and passion.
- Orange represents creativity, joy, vibrancy, happiness, playfulness and youth. At the same time, it is also a power color.
- Yellow is naturally associated with the sun and its life-giving energy, though in a less intense way than orange or red. Yellow is a bit of a conflicting color. Though it symbolizes joy, happiness keen intellect and wisdom, it also represents cowardice in some cultures while signifying bravery in others (Japan).
- Green, being the color of both money and nature may seem to be a bit of a conflicting color also, but remember, we colored money green! It is the color of mother earth and nature.
- The color Blue invokes a spiritual sentiment. It is non-threatening and depicts security, trust, compassion, stability, patience and mysticism. Blue is the color of distance and represents the sky, the oceans and the heavens. It also inspires us to expand our horizons and look to the future.
- The color Indigo implies infinity, mysticism, spiritual attainment and heavenly grace and is in fact the least well known of all the colors of the rainbow.
- Last, but not least, my personal favorite of all the colors of the rainbow, Violet. It is royal color signifying nobility. Purple robes were worn by royalty and people of authority or high rank. It also has a special, almost sacred place in nature.