RAINBOW HEALING COLOR ENERGY NECKLACE
TODAY SPECIAL OFFER>>>BUY 2 ITEMS FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE STORE - GET 1 FREE (PLEASE SELECT 3 OR MORE PRODUCTS)
Inspired by stars, this high-impact Rainbow Healing Color Energy Necklace sparkles in a sophisticated color of RAINBOW and clear crystals. This is a magnificent piece that deserves to be worn by someone you care, including you.
Colors play an important role in our lives. Different colors symbolize different personalities and also affect our moods differently. The seven healing colors of the rainbow are also linked to the seven chakra colors, the seven days of the week, the colors of the Auras and so on. People use crystals, gems, and other items in seven colors of the rainbow for attaining spirituality, good health, and wisdom.
Wearing this necklace provides deep healing of the soul, and constant positivity and energy, which is why it is important to wear it constantly.
BENEFITS OF THE 7 HEALING COLORS OF THE RAINBOW:
- Red is used in almost every culture to designate warning or danger while also representing love and passion.
- Orange represents creativity, joy, vibrancy, happiness, playfulness and youth. At the same time it is also a power color.
- Yellow is naturally associated with the sun and its life-giving energy, though in a less intense way than orange or red. Yellow is a bit of a conflicting color. Though it symbolizes joy, happiness keen intellect and wisdom, it also represents cowardice in some cultures while signifying bravery in others (Japan).
- Green - being the color of both money and nature may seem to be a bit of a conflicting color also, but remember, we colored money green! It is the color of mother earth and nature.
- The color Blue invokes a spiritual sentiment. It is non-threatening and depicts security, trust, compassion, stability, patience and mysticism.
- The color Indigo implies infinity, mysticism, spiritual attainment and heavenly grace and is in fact the least well known of all the colors of the rainbow.
- Last, but not least, my personal favorite of all the colors of the rainbow, Violet. It is royal color signifying nobility. Purple robes were worn by royalty and people of authority or high rank. It is a color of good judgment and effective when used in meditating.