RAINBOW HEALING COLOR BRACELET WITH 7 STONES
TODAY SPECIAL OFFER>>>BUY 2 ITEMS FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE STORE - GET 1 FREE (PLEASE SELECT 3 OR MORE PRODUCTS)
This Rainbow Healing Color Bracelet with 7 Stones is perfect everyday wear. You can easily combine it with simple clothes and take it to work with you. The rainbow stones provide freshness to your outfit and will take care of improving your mood.
What is the Meaning Behind the 7 Healing Color of the Rainbow:
- Red is used in almost every culture to designate warning or danger while also representing love and passion.
- Orange represents creativity, joy, vibrancy, happiness, playfulness and youth. At the same time, it is also a power color.
- Yellow is naturally associated with the sun and its life-giving energy, though in a less intense way than orange or red. Yellow is a bit of a conflicting color. Though it symbolizes joy, happiness keen intellect and wisdom, it also represents cowardice in some cultures while signifying bravery in others (Japan).
- Green, being the color of both money and nature may seem to be a bit of a conflicting color also, but remember, we colored money green! It is the color of mother earth and nature.
- The color Blue invokes a spiritual sentiment. It is non-threatening and depicts security, trust, compassion, stability, patience and mysticism. Blue is the color of distance and represents the sky, the oceans and the heavens. It also inspires us to expand our horizons and look to the future.
- The color Indigo implies infinity, mysticism, spiritual attainment and heavenly grace and is in fact the least well known of all the colors of the rainbow.
- Last, but not least, my personal favorite of all the colors of the rainbow, Violet. It is royal color signifying nobility. Purple robes were worn by royalty and people of authority or high rank. It also has a special, almost sacred place in nature: lavender, orchid, lilac, and violet flowers are often delicate and considered precious. It is a color of good judgment and effective when used in meditating.